Beyerdynamic dt 990 headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I had to another headset. This is much better than the other headsets which are $50. That praise being said the sound quality of this Beyerdynamic dt 990 s is strong at best. This headphone looks very nice. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Beyerdynamic dt 990 s headset reviews: Compatibility, battery, look

Compatibility: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The bass do work great.

The battery: It's advertised that, Beyerdynamic dt 990 headphones has up to 120 hours standby time. It's said that, the headset has up to 10 hours for talking.

Nice style: This earphone looks very nice. The headset has a good shape.

Beyerdynamic dt 990 s headset reviews: comfort, Cord

Comfortable for me: I like its comfort. The headphone is light on our heads .

Wire: The extra-long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere. This headset line is thin, very soft

As a stereo headset with very good quality, it is a very nice value for money. I can recommend that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Beyerdynamic dt 990 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts