Phiaton ms 430 headphoness review

About the Phiaton ms 430 s

I have bought many headsets for playing game before. For a gamer on a small budget, the ear pieces impressed me. I'm extremely happy with the sound. This headphone has a nice look. I have found several reviews on the Internet show that the Phiaton ms 430 s has a good sound.

Definitely comfortable: These headphones are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

The sound quality: That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is iffy at best. I'm extremely pleased with the sound.

Ease of use: I have tried many kinds of songs with it, it is absolutely the headphone I would pay for! If your TV has Bluetooth, the headphone can connect it.

Compatibility: The Phiaton ms 430 s works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

The look: This earphone is exactly a sports headset. This headphone has a nice look.

Do you like the Phiaton ms 430 s?

Outstanding headphone for the cost. Strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Phiaton ms 430 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts