Klipsch r6bt headphoness review

Klipsch r6bt s Overview

The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. I'm extremely impressed with the sound. It was so crisp people on Aim would complain they couldn't talk to me because the amount of noise around me in the room. I had read many reviews that reported the headset had bad problem. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless earphones.

The long line: The extra-long line lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them. The cord seems longer than the other serials.

The battery for using: I can wear the earphone up to 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

Comfort: These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. While I am listening to music or making a call, this headphone is so comfort.

Compatibility: This headset seems to be an great headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices. The bass do work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

Good shape: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. The great design of Klipsch r6bt headphones will leave no pain for your ears.

How about the price

For low cost headphone, these have great sound quality. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who wants a Bluetooth headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Klipsch r6bt headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts