Maxell 190560 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Maxell 190560 s?

This headset is exactly a sports headphone. The sound quality is amazing. After having read several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the Maxell 190560 s. I can't explain how much I love these wireless headphones. General reviews on the Internet gave the Maxell 190560 s a good point.

Battery life: The headset may have up to 911 hours talk time as advertised. The headset is supposed to have more than 100 hours using time as advertised.

The sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. Great high definition bass is also wonderful.

Prefect for using: I have no problems on connecting it with my iPhone 7. You will have to low the sound via the google voice>.

The long cord: The wire is long enough. The cord seems longer than the other serials.

Works great: The Maxell 190560 s works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The bass work perfectly though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

Should you buy the Maxell 190560 s?

The headphone is cheap gaming headset. I would recommend it to everyone who wants an prefect earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Maxell 190560 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts