Philips shb9100rd headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Philips shb9100rd s?

I want to say I am using this headphones for my PS2. Which it works great! I have bought up to 5 headsets for gaming before. I had read many reviews that reported Philips shb9100rd headphones had some bad reception. This headphone has a unique design. I have used it to jazz but wasn't impressed.

Comfortable to wear: While listening to music or making a call, this earphone is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. This headset is not comfortable to wear.

Sound quality: The sound quality is amazing. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from Philips shb9100rd headphones is awesome: clean and loud.

Works great: Connects to the iPhone SE quickly. Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S.

The battery time: It is so to use the headset. I haven't met an problem with battery life.

Nice style: This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. The earphone has a good shape.

How about the price

Great earphone for the price. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who needs an cheap and good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Philips shb9100rd headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts