Jvc haebr80a headphones review

It was so clear people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me due to a lot of noise around me in the room. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is right. The ear pieces features 30mm MIC, delivering great sound quality with rumbling lows. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Sound is great: I have used it to pop but was not impressed. My friends on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good.

Ease of use: Very easy to set upwith the instruction. The controls are located well on the headphone and you can easily make the sound lower.

The battery time: As the earphone has a good battery,the battery is acceptable. The battery of it lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.

The cord: The line is super durable. This headset line is smooth, very soft

The look: This headphone looks nice. The headphone has a nice look.

The ear pieces is cheap stereo headset for gaming. Very strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Jvc haebr80a headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts