Awei q5i headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't connect with my laptop, so I want to buy another headset. Extremely comfortable for gaming. Excellent sound and the MIC is loud. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S. This headphone has a nice look. I have found several reviews show that the Awei q5i has good sound quality.

The long cord: This Awei q5i uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter. This earphone line is smooth, very long

Good use: The controls are simple. This stinks when you want to go out while having a Whatsapp call.

The sound: The quality of sound is clarity. This headset will block out all noise in the room.

Comfortable for wearing: While listening to music, this headphone is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. They didn't fit my ears very well and if I use Awei q5i headphonesstay my ears get uncomfortable faster.

Good shape: This headphone has a nice look. This earphone looks very nice.

As a stereo headset with good quality, this one is a so good value for the price. I can recommend that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Awei q5i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts