Awei a885bl headphoness review

I have bought many headphones for play TV games before. For a gamer on a tight budget, the headphone impressed me. The quality of the headset seems very great. The Awei a885bl has a good shape. I have found some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Awei a885bl headset reviews: use, comfort, Compatibility

Good use: An easy-to-use mute switch is easy for quick . You will have to adjust sound via the google voice>.

Definitely comfortable: It is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus. The bass knobs do work great though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass.

Awei a885bl headset reviews: Cord, look

The cord: This Awei a885bl uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. The cord seems a little longer than the other serials.

Good style: This headphone looks very nice. The headset has a good style.

For low cost earphone, these headset have great sound. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Awei a885bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts