Alimpia headphones review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. Extremely comfortable. Good sound and the microphone is loud without any noise. For Alimpia headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. This headset looks nice. General reviews from users give the Alimpia a good point.

Alimpia headset reviews: battery, look, Compatibility

The battery time: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time. Charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours for using.

Nice style: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. This earphone looks very nice.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode. The bass do work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

Alimpia headset reviews: comfort, sound

Comfortable for me: This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

The sound: Amazing clear and clean sound with so much bass. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus.

The Alimpia is very cheap, but it is very useful. I give the Alimpia a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Alimpia headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts