2 pack headphones review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and online gaming. After I try it, I firmly believe that my choice is right. For the headset has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone. The 2 pack has good sound as reviewed.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. The bass work great.

The line: The line seems a little longer than the other serials. The wire is super durable.

Good style: This headphone has a good shape. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone.

Sound quality: They sounded terrible. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone SE easily and quickly. The bass knobs do work perfectly.

The 2 pack is cheap stereo headset for gaming. Strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: 2 pack headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts