Stanley headphones review

It was so clear people on Aim would complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise around me in the room. I enjoy it so much. The sound quality is clarity. This earphone looks nice. I have found some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Compatibility: The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The bass knobs do work great though there is some noise.

Compatibility: The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

Nice look: This headphone looks nice. The headset has a nice look.

Comfort: The soft ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort This headset is more comfortable than other type earphones I have used.

Battery life: It charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours for taking a talk. This headset may have more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.

The headphone is budget gaming headset. Strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Stanley headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts