Rf-eb01 headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. After I try it, I believe that my decision is the best. For this headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. The headphone has a nice look. The headset has a high review point.

Nice style: This earphone looks nice. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears.

Battery life: I haven't noticed an problem with battery life. It is very convenience to charge the headset.

Works great: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. The Rf-eb01 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

The long line: This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter. This headphone line is thin, very long

The comfort: Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! This headset is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used.

I would definitely buy the same. I give the headset a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Rf-eb01 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts