Sakar 11463 headphone review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for gaming before. I am happy to say that they still work so well , although I had to put new buds on them. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S. This headphone looks nice. I had read a review which reported Sakar 11463 headphone had some bad problem.

Sakar 11463 headset reviews: look, comfort, Cord

Good style: This earphone looks nice. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it.

Comfort: The headset feels slim. As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable.

The long cord: The cord seems a little longer than the others. This headphone uses a USB line but can not connect to a car adapter.

Sakar 11463 headset reviews: Compatibility, battery

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. The bass knobs do work great.

The battery: The battery time of my headset lasts 12 hours for non-stop use. This headset may have 911 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

For low cost headphone, these have great sound quality. I would recommend it to the person who needs an prefect headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Sakar 11463
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts