Aiwa hp-el101 headphone review

It was so crisp people on gtalk would complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise. I usually have long calls on AIM with my family or listen to music on iPhone 6S. Great high definition sound quality is also great. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. I will write a blog for the headset after long time use.

Nice look: The Aiwa hp-el101 has a unique design. The earphone has a good shape.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

Battery life: Charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours for using. One quick note before I say anything, you should give the headsets some break in of at least 3-4 hours.

Comfortable for me: This headset easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it! As it is mentioned, only the earbud fit best, the rest of it just a little weird.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

Would definitely buy the same. For most this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset:Aiwa hp-el101
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts