Wicked wi2257 headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the Wicked wi2257 . This did what I wanted it to do. For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. Reviews of my classmates about Wicked wi2257 headphone is so good.

Wicked wi2257 headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility, battery

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work perfectly although the MIC has some noise. The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus. The Wicked wi2257 works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

The battery time: I can wear the headset up to 5 hours without ear fatigue. The H730 has 6 hours for non-stop use.

Wicked wi2257 headset reviews: comfort, look

Comfortable to wear: The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable.

Nice look: This earphone looks very nice. The earphone has a good shape.

This headphone is a nice deal. I would recommend Wicked wi2257 headphone to my friend who wants to buy an cheap and good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Wicked wi2257
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts