Plantronics voyager edge headset review

It was so crisp people on Aim would complain they couldn't have a talk due to a lot of noise. It is a very nice kind of bluetooth earphone. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE. The Plantronics voyager edge headset has a good shape. General reviews online gave Plantronics voyager edge headset a high point.

Comfortable for me: It is not comfortable to wear. As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable.

Nice look: The Plantronics voyager edge headset has a unique design. This headset looks nice.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. Connects to my iPhone 6S easily.

Sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise around you. The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with crisp highs.

Works great: Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 5S. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.

I would definitely buy the same. I would recommend Plantronics voyager edge headset to the person who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Plantronics voyager edge headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts