Plantronics backbeat headset review

It was so loud people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't have a talk because a lot of noise around me in the room. That is better than the other headsets that are $30. Amazing clear sound with so much bass. This earphone looks nice. I have found some reviews that everyone said I was clear and static free.

Wire: This headset uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with adapter. The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put.

The shape: This headphone looks nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Definitely comfortable: I like its comfort. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Compatibility: The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. The Plantronics backbeat headset works with your PS4 in stereo mode.

The battery time: I can wear the headphone almost 5 hours without ear fatigue. I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone.

The Plantronics backbeat headset is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. Very strongly recommend you Plantronics backbeat headset, I think.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Plantronics backbeat headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts