Plantronics gamecom p80 headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to another headset. That is better than the other headsets that are under $30. That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is enough at best. This earphone looks very nice. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate Plantronics gamecom p80 headphone is very prefect.

Comfortable for wearing: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. They won't fit the ears well and if I use Plantronics gamecom p80 headphonestay the ears get uncomfortable faster.

Battery life: I've used the headphone for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone. The battery life of it lasts 9 hours for even long time use.

The long cord: The long Plantronics gamecom p80 cord lets you place the headset anywhere. This headset line is thin, very soft

The sound of Plantronics gamecom p80 headphone: My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE. The headset features 40mm Microphone, delivering wonderful sound quality with crisp highs.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. Connects to the iPhone 6S easily.

This earphone is a good choice, when you want a good price. I can say it is a good choice that you buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Plantronics gamecom p80 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts