Plantronics m50 headset review

It was so crisp people on Aim would complain they couldn't have a talk because a lot of noise. For a computer user on a budget, the ear pieces did me a solid. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S. This headset is exactly a very nice sports earphone. Some reviews said Plantronics m50 headset is very good but the others said Plantronics m50 headset is not good value for the money.

Plantronics m50 headset headset reviews: Compatibility, battery, Cord

Works great: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

Battery life: I can wear the headphone almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The headset may have up to 911 hours talk time or more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

The cord: The cord is easy to connect. The cord seems a little longer than the specification states.

Plantronics m50 headset headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S. Connects to my iPhone 6S plus quickly.

Comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

I would definitely buy the same. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Plantronics m50 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts