Plantronics backbeat 903 headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my notebook, so I had to another headset. I have bought 9 kinds of headphones but dislike anyone The chatting quality is awesome. The earphone has a unique design. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

The long cord: This headphone line is thin, very soft The extra-long headphone cable lets you position audio controls right.

Works great: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S plus. The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

The battery time: The headset is supposed to have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. One quick note before I say anything, you should let the headsets some break in of 3-4 minutes.

Compatibility: This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. The bass work perfectly although the MIC has some noise.

The look: This headset is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone has a good shape.

As far as build quality, the headphone easily match up to more cheaper headsets, Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Plantronics backbeat 903 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts