Plantronics m120 headset review

I have bought up to 5 headphones for gaming before. I'm glad to have got the headset. After about 3-4 hours they sound amazing and they'll get better up until about 80 hours of break in. The Plantronics m120 headset has a nice look. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

The look: The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. This headphone has a nice look.

The battery for using: The H730 lasts up to 8 hours for use. I've used the headset for an hour one day for 5 days, and it still shows virtually full on my iphone.

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work perfectly though there is some noise. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

Compatibility: The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. Connects to my iPhone 7 quickly.

The cord: The line is super durable. The long earphone cord lets you place the headset anywhere.

The headphone is budget stereo headset for gaming. I bought Plantronics m120 headset because there are many 5 star reviews online but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Plantronics m120 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts