Olkya bte-01 headphones review

I like to use a stereo wireless headphone for connecting to my cellphone. These bluetooth earphones are excellent! People never complain they can't hear me with headphone. The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears whenever how long your wear it. General reviews on the Amazon.com give Olkya bte-01 headphone a good point.

Olkya bte-01 headset reviews: look, comfort, Compatibility

The shape: The headphone has a good shape. The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears.

The comfort: They are extremely light. I like its comfort.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to the iPhone 5S easily and quickly. Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone SE.

Olkya bte-01 headset reviews: Cord, sound

The line: This headset uses a USB line but does not come with a car adapter. The line is easy to connect.

The sound quality: I have listened to jazz but not impressed. The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering wonderful audio quality with deep.

The Olkya bte-01 is 55 dollars and is available from its website, without free shipping. I can recommend that everyone buy Olkya bte-01 headphone!


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Olkya bte-01 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts