Sony new mdr-as200 headphones review

I have bought many headsets for playing game before. After I try it, I firmly think that my choice is right. I'm extremely pleased with the sound. This earphone looks very nice. I have found several reviews say that Sony new mdr-as200 headphone has good sound quality.

Sony new mdr-as200 headset reviews: battery, look, comfort

Battery life: The headset may have more than 150 hours using time as advertised. As advertised, Sony new mdr-as200 headphone has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time.

Nice style: The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. The earphone has a nice look.

Comfortable for wearing: These headsets are extremely light. This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

Sony new mdr-as200 headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility

The long cord: This headset uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter. The wire is long and the lights just look cool.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 7. The Sony new mdr-as200 seems to be an excellent headset which works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

For low cost headphone, these have great sound. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants an cheap and good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Sony new mdr-as200 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts