Ihip mvf-djz-th headphones review

I buy this headphone primarily for listenning to music and online gaming. That is much better than the other Bluetooth headsets which are under $40. The quality of the headphone seems very good. The headphone has a good style. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Battery life: Charges quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 30+ hours for using. The headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours using time as advertised.

The quality of sound: I'm extremely glad with the sound quality. The sound quality is clear.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the Ihip mvf-djz-th while using iPhone 6S plus. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE.

Good style: The headphone has a nice look. This headset looks nice.

Works great: The bass work great though, a noticeable amount increasing the bass. Some applications not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

Build quality of this thing is great! I give the Ihip mvf-djz-th a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Ihip mvf-djz-th headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts