Philips she9105bs headphone review

I buy the headphone primarily for having a call and playing game. When I received it, I can't wait to open it. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is very clear. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. Reviews of my classmates about Philips she9105bs headphone is not bad.

Battery life: As the headphone has a good battery,the battery is wonderful. This headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Nice look: This headset is exactly a sports headphone. The headset has a good style.

The long line: The wire is long. The line seems a little longer than the other serials.

Comfortable for me: While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is extremely comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little weird.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone SE. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

I would definitely buy again. For the all this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset:Philips she9105bs
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts