Skullcandy s2wuhw-477 headphone review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for gaming before. For a music fan on a budget, the ear pieces did me a solid. The sound quality is crisp. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. The Skullcandy s2wuhw-477 has a high review point.

Skullcandy s2wuhw-477 headset reviews: Compatibility, look, comfort

Compatibility: The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 quickly.

Good style: The headset has a good style. The great design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears whenever how long your wear it.

The comfort: It is not so comfortable to wear. They also don't fit the ears well and if I use the included ear the ears get uncomfortable faster.

Skullcandy s2wuhw-477 headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Compatibility: Some applications not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6. The Skullcandy s2wuhw-477 works with your PS4 in stereo mode.

Sound quality: The quality of sound is clarity. I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect.

For low cost earphone, these headset have great sound quality. I can recommend that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset:Skullcandy s2wuhw-477
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts