Soundmagic e10m headphone review

Soundmagic e10m
Soundmagic e10m
It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. Wonderful device for which my expectations are in the right place. That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is enough at best. The Soundmagic e10m  has a nice look. I had read a review that reported the Soundmagic e10m gunmetal, noise isolating in-ear had bad problem.
Soundmagic e10m headset reviews: Cord, sound, Compatibility
The cord: this Soundmagic e10m gunmetal, noise isolating in-ear uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. The cord seems longer than the others.
Sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortably and nicely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7 and the google voice on my laptop.
Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. The Soundmagic e10m works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.
Soundmagic e10m headset reviews: battery, comfort
The battery time: This headset may have up to 9-11 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. I haven't found an issue with battery .
Comfort: These headphones are extremely light. The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears.
Outstanding headset for the price. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts