Maxell cool beans earbudheadphone review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M25, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I had to look for another headset. I have five $20-50 bluetooth headset which will have more than 7 hours talk time as advertised, none of them lasts longer than the headset. For this headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone. I have found several reviews show that the Maxell cool beans earbud has good sound quality.

Battery life: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for a week, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. The headset may have more than 100 hours using time as advertised.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. The Maxell cool beans earbud seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised.

Definitely comfortable: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The skin-friendly leather ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

Sound quality: That praise review said the sound quality of this headphone is iffy at best. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is loud and clean.

The cord: This headset line is smooth, very long The long earphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

For low cost earphone, these have great sound. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who needs a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts