Wicked wi2100 headphone review

I use this headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. I have bought 5 kinds of headsets but dislike anyone For the headset has a good microphone, my voice sound clearly. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy.

Wicked wi2100 headset reviews: look, battery, Cord

The shape: This headphone has a nice look. The headset has a good style.

The battery for using: It is extremely convenience to charge the headset. I haven't met an issue with battery .

The long line: This Wicked wi2100 line is smooth, very soft The long cable lets you position audio controls right.

Wicked wi2100 headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Compatibility: The Wicked wi2100 works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

The comfort: These headphones are extremely light. Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

This headphone is so good value for the price. I would recommend it to the person who needs an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Wicked wi2100
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts