Sony mdr-e811lp headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. I have bought 6 sets of headsets but none is satisfying I'm extremely glad with the sound quality. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. I have found several reviews from users show that Sony mdr-e811lp headphone has a good sound.

The comfort: They are extremely light. The headphone is much more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used.

Sound is great: The person on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7 and the skype on my laptop.

Works great: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The long cord: The wire is long. The cord seems longer than the other serials.

The shape: The Sony mdr-e811lp has a unique design. The earphone has a good style.

Great headset for the cost. I can recommend that you buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset:Sony mdr-e811lp
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts