Sony mdr-ex71sl headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with rumbling lows. The Sony mdr-ex71sl has a nice look. The Sony mdr-ex71sl is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Sony mdr-ex71sl headset reviews: sound, comfort, Cord

The sound: This headset will block out all noise around you. The quality of sound is clarity.

Comfortable for me: While listening to music, Sony mdr-ex71sl headphone is so comfort. It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

The line: This headset line is smooth, very long The wire is long enough.

Sony mdr-ex71sl headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. Some applications do not support the headset while using iPhone 6S plus.

The look: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. This headset looks very nice.

For inexpensive headphone, these have great sound. I would recommend Sony mdr-ex71sl headphone to the person who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset:Sony mdr-ex71sl
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts