Onkyo ie-fc300 headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't connect with my laptop, so I want to look for another headset. These are good headsets for gaming I have bought. This headset will block out all noise in the room. The Onkyo ie-fc300 has a nice look. I will write a follow-up review for Onkyo ie-fc300 headphone after using.

Onkyo ie-fc300 headset reviews: Cord, sound, battery

The cord: The extra-long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. The cord is long enough.

Sound is great: The quality of sound is clarity and clear. The Onkyo ie-fc300 features 30mm MIC, delivering superior audio quality with a lot of bass.

The battery: The headset is supposed to have up to 911 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. As advertised, Onkyo ie-fc300 headphone has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

Onkyo ie-fc300 headset reviews: comfort, look

Comfortable to wear: The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before. The soft ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

The look: This headphone looks nice. The Onkyo ie-fc300 has a good shape.

The Onkyo ie-fc300 is very cheap, and on Amazon it is free shipping. I can recommend that you buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset:Onkyo ie-fc300
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts