Audio ath-ckp500rd headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I'm glad to have got the product. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. This headphone looks very nice. I find that some reviews that everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Works great: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. The Audio ath-ckp500rd seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised.

Good style: The headphone has a nice look. This headphone looks very nice.

Sound quality: For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. Amazing clear sound with so much bass.

The battery for using: As supposed, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 100 hours standby time. I've used the earphone for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone.

The comfort: The headphone is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. It is not comfortable to wear.

This earphone is a nice deal, especially when you look at the price. I can recommend that you purchase Audio ath-ckp500rd headphone!


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset:Audio ath-ckp500rd
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts