Sony mdr-ex35lp headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. That is better than the other Bluetooth headsets which are $50. The chatting quality is awesome. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. I had read a review which reported the headset had some bad problem.

Comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

Wire: The extra-long line lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The line seems longer than the specification states.

The shape: This earphone looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headset.

The quality of sound: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise in the room. The person on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. The Sony mdr-ex35lp works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

Outstanding earphone for the money. I would recommend Sony mdr-ex35lp headphone to the person who wants to buy a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Sony mdr-ex35lp
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts