Koss headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I have five $30-40 bluetooth headset that is supposed to have more than 7 hours talk time , all of them last shorter than the headset. Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. Reviews of my friends about Koss headphone is very good.

Sound quality: The earpieces fit nicely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is loud.

The comfort: The headphone feels slim and light. It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

Work well with the cellphone: This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones. Some applications do not support the headset while using iPhone 7.

Good style: This headset looks very nice. The Koss has a nice look.

The long line: The wire seems longer than the others. This headphone line is thin, very long

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:Koss
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts