Skullcandy s2ikfz-323 headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for gaming before. I can't explain how much I love these wireless headsets. For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. This headset looks nice. I will write a blog for it after long time use.

The battery time: I can wear the earphone almost 4 hours without ear fatigue. It is very to use the headset.

Nice look: This headset looks nice. The great design of Skullcandy s2ikfz-323 headphone will leave no pain for your ears.

Sound quality: The chatting quality is better than I think. The quality of the ear pieces seems very good.

The long cord: The extra-long headset cord lets you place the headset anywhere. This Skullcandy s2ikfz-323 line is smooth, very long

Comfortable for wearing: I am pleased with its comfort. The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time of comfort while gaming

For low cost headset, these have great sound. I would recommend Skullcandy s2ikfz-323 headphone to the person who wants to buy an good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset:Skullcandy s2ikfz-323
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts