Acoustic research awd210 headphone review

I use the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. This did almost everything I needed it to do. The ear pieces features 30mm MIC, delivering wonderful sound quality with crisp highs. The headset has a good style. There are so many reviews reported the headset was a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Acoustic research awd210 headset reviews: Cord, battery, comfort

Wire: This headphone line is thin, very long This Acoustic research awd210 uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter.

The battery: It's advertised that, Acoustic research awd210 headphone has up to 100 hours standby time. I haven't found an issue with battery .

Comfortable for me: While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is so comfort. This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

Acoustic research awd210 headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The Acoustic research awd210 works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack.

Nice style: The headset has a good style. This headphone has a good shape.

As a headset with good quality, this one is a so good value for money. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset:Acoustic research awd210
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts