Qfx h-107org/orn headphone review

After having read several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. I'm glad to have got this product. For Qfx h-107org/orn headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. The headphone has a nice look. I had read many reviews which reported the headset had some bad problem.

Qfx h-107org/orn headset reviews: comfort, Cord, look

The comfort: The headphone is more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

The long cord: The long Qfx h-107org/orn cord lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The line seems longer than the specification states.

Nice style: This headset is exactly a sports headphone. The headphone has a nice look.

Qfx h-107org/orn headset reviews: Compatibility, sound

Works great: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

The sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my DELL LATITUTE E5420.

For inexpensive headset, these have great sound. I would recommend Qfx h-107org/orn headphone to the person who wants to buy a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset:Qfx h-107org/orn
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts