Jvc jvchafr6v headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I'm very happy with headset. That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is enough at best. The headset has a nice look. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy.

Comfort: These headphones are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. While listening to music or making a call, Jvc jvchafr6v headphone is extremely comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

Compatibility: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

The look: The headphone has a good shape. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

The long cord: This headset uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter. The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

The battery for using: This headset may have 912 hours talk time as advertised. It is so convenience to use the headset.

Would definitely buy the same. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who is looking for an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:Jvc jvchafr6v
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts