Denon ah-c400 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I would like to say I am using this earphoness for my PS4. Great high definition sound quality is also great. The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears. Many reviews on the Amazon.com said Denon ah-c400 headphone has good sound.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus. The Denon ah-c400 works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

Battery life: It is extremely easy to charge the headset. I can wear the headset up to 7 hours without ear fatigue.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

The sound quality: The chatting quality is better than I think. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise in the room.

The look: The great design of Denon ah-c400 headphone will not hurt your ears. The Denon ah-c400 has a nice look.

The Denon ah-c400 is very cheap. For the all this would be a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset:Denon ah-c400
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts