Philips stereo headphone review

I like to use a stereo headphone for making a call and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I'm very proud with it. Great high definition bass is also great. The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it. Some reviews say that the Philips stereo is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for the money.

The look: This headset looks very nice. The headphone has a good shape.

The battery time: The headset may have 912 hours talking time as advertised. As the earphone has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery life is acceptable.

The sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise in the room. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from Philips stereo headphone is loud and clean.

The comfort: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! This headset is not comfortable to wear.

The cord: This Philips stereo line is smooth, very long The line is long enough.

I would definitely buy the same. I can say it is a good choice that you buy Philips stereo headphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts