Jvc hafx40b in-ear headphone review

I have bought many headsets for play TV games before. After tring it, I believe that my choice is right. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and the VOIP applications on my laptop. The headset has a good shape. There are a lot of reviews reported Jvc hafx40b in-ear headphone was a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Nice look: This headset looks very nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

The cord: The line is long enough. This headset line is smooth, very soft

Works great: The Jvc hafx40b in-ear works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 5S.

Compatibility: The headset supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6. This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

Battery life: I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. It is very to use the headset.

The ear pieces is budget stereo headset for gaming. I can recommend that you buy this headphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts