Harman kardon headphone review

I like to buy a stereo wireless headphone for making a call. Extremely comfortable. Good sound and the MIC is clear and loud. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 7. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. I have found some reviews which everyone said I was clear and static free.

The look: This earphone looks nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Comfortable for wearing: It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! It is not so comfortable to wear.

Works great: Some apps not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6. The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The Harman kardon works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

The long cord: This Harman kardon line is smooth, very soft This Harman kardon uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

This earphone is a great option. Very strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset:Harman kardon
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts