Audio technica ath-cm707 headphone review

I buy this headphone primarily for listenning to music and gaming on PS4. This did almost everything I needed it to do. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my Dell Latitude E7370. This headphone has a good shape. This headset has a high review point.

Audio technica ath-cm707 headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, Cord

Comfortable for wearing: It is much more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before. They are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

Works great: Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 7. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The long cord: The cord seems a little longer than the specification states. The cord is long enough and the lights is so good.

Audio technica ath-cm707 headset reviews: look, battery

Good style: The headset has a good style. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it.

The battery: I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 5 days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours using time as advertised.

It's the right headset for users listenning to amazing game sound enhanced comfort and good price. I would recommend it to everyone who wants a Bluetooth headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:Audio technica ath-cm707
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts