Generic headphone review

I have bought many headphones for play TV games before. After I try it, I firmly believe that my choice is right. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE. The headphone has a nice look. Reviews of my family about the headset is not bad.

The battery for using: I can wear the earphone up to 5 hours without ear fatigue. The headset is supposed to have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 6S plus.

The cord: The long earphone line lets you place the headset anywhere. This Generic line is thin, very long

The sound: The chatting quality is awesome. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 4S and the skype on my laptop.

Good shape: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The headset has a nice look.

I would definitely buy the same. For the good quality this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Generic
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts