Bose sie2i sport headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open the box. This headset will block out all noise in the room. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. I had read many reviews which reported Bose sie2i sport headphone had some bad reception.

The long line: The long line lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The wire is easy to connect.

Good shape: The headphone has a unique design. This headphone looks very nice.

Comfortable for me: I am pleased with its comfort. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

Works great: The Bose sie2i sport seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones. Some apps do not support the Bose sie2i sport while using samsung galaxy s6.

For inexpensive headphone, these have great sound quality. For the all this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Bose sie2i sport
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts