Alonea headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. That is better than the other headsets that are under $50. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 7. This headset looks very nice. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the Alonea is very prefect.

Sound is great: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the VOIP applications on my laptop. Amazing clear and clean sound with so much bass.

Nice look: This headphone has a good shape. This headphone looks very nice.

The long cord: The cord seems a little longer than the others. This headset line is thin, very soft

Comfortable for wearing: This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it! This headset is not so comfortable to wear.

The battery: As the headphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery,the battery is wonderful. The H730 has 9 hours for use.

It's the right headphone for gamers which enjoying amazing game music crystal-clear communication. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset:Alonea
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts