Ondigo headphone review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my laptop, so I want to another headset. I'm glad to have got Ondigo headphone. The sound quality is clarity. This headset looks very nice. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Amazon.

Ondigo headset reviews: Cord, comfort, look

The long cord: This Ondigo line is smooth, very long The extra-long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right.

Comfortable to wear: The headphone is more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

The shape: This headphone has a unique design. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears.

Ondigo headset reviews: Compatibility, battery

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode.

The battery: The headset has 9 hours for use. I haven't met an problem with battery life.

The Ondigo is very cheap. I can say it is a good choice that you buy Ondigo headphone!


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset:Ondigo
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts