SADES SA810 review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. I have several $20-50 bluetooth headset which is supposed to have up to 6 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, none of them lasts longer than this one. This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. This headphone has a good shape. Several reviews  said  SADES SA810 has good sound,.
Sound quality: Great high definition sound quality is also wonderful. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The sound quality is clarity and clearly.
Definitely comfortable: These headsets are extremely light comfortable to put on my ears.
Useful: The setup is easy, without any problem. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I am looking for!
Compatibility: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone 5S.
The cord: This headset line is smooth, very long
Battery life: It's advertised that, the headset has up to 150 hours standby time.

This earphone SADES SA810 is great value for the price. Strongly recommend you this product.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts