Motorola H715 Bluetooth headset Review

I got the Motorola H715 Bluetooth headset as a present last month. It is the most comfortable Bluetooth headset I have ever worn. The sound quality is better than my old Bluetooth headset - Motorola H19txt, which gave me a good sound while I was using it to listen to music. The H715 did this job better for me. The sound from the speaker is clarity and loud. However, the battery life is not so long as advertised. The battery lasts up to 6 hours for non-stop use, I have to charge it every day at home. 

Motorola H715 Bluetooth headset Review - The good
- Bluetooth supported profiles. The Motorola H715 features Bluetooth Version 2 that support all Bluetooth enabled devices. You can pair it with your iPhone 4S, Motorola Droid, or other smart phones and tablets. You get stream sound for it supports A2DP. The signal is quite good, I can hear my customer clearly and loudly even I am 30-50 feet away from the cell phone.
- Sound quality. The H715 is definitely designed for cell phone calls. When I used this headset on a business line with my Motorola Droid, I can hear my customers clearly and loudly, without any background noise. I like to use this headset to listen to songs with the MP3 players in the Motorola Droid. The stereo sound is awesome.
- Noise canceling feature. The noise and echo reduction makes your voice more clean and nature. The people on the other end can hear you clearly like you speak to them in the same room.
- The fit. This headset is quite lightweight and very comfortable to wear on my ears for long term of use. The ear hook gives me the most comfort and I even forgot it was on my ear when I was chatting with my customers.
- Ease of use. Motorola H715 has the hands-free calling feature that allows you to answer the coming call when you are listening to music. You can easily adjust the volume or mute by pressing the volume and mute controls.

Motorola H715 Bluetooth headset Review - The bad
- Battery life. This headset is supposed to have Up to 7 hours talk time and 300 hours stand-by time as advertised. The battery of mine lasts only 6 hours for non-stop chatting on cell phone. Though the H715 comes with a good portable charger, a charge only takes 10 minutes, I think the battery life could be better.

As a Bluetooth stereo headset with good quality, the price of the Motorola H715 Bluetooth headset is reasonable. I think it is a great value for every penny I have paid. I suggest you to buy this one if you are looking for a hand free Bluetooth headset with great sound quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts